Saturday, April 26, 2014

30 Day Blogging Challenge

Over at A Brand New Line, Anne Schwartz, has chosen to complete a 30 Day Blogging Challenge.  Having been in a rut lately with my blogging, I felt this may just be the encouragement I need to get back in it.  Especially since I will be unable to pressure myself into posting something fabulous each day.  I also felt it would be fitting because 30 days from now I will be done with the school year.  It will be nice to have some of this time documented.

My recent lack of blogging and (at least from my perspective) lack of presence on twitter is due to a recent change in my life.  It is a personal life change that I am unable to share much about, but it is a good change.  Just like all changes in life, this one simultaneously causes pain and joy.  But mostly joy.  Joy like I have never known before.

-Kathryn

#MTBoS30
1/30

No comments:

Post a Comment